Monday, January 4, 2016

Born suede fringe booties!

Oh my gosh. I love wearing heels & booties with heels. They are my go-to for pretty much any occasion, especially if they are black suede, which goes with almost everything in my wardrobe. I love it! 

Bonus points if they're comfortable. 

I found these Born fringe suede pseudo-booties on eBay and I just adore them. I got them for a great price, and so when I got them and saw that the little leather ties were kind of rough-looking, I didn't mind. 

All I needed to do was change the leather ties, and they would be good as new! Luckily, I had some leather in my stash! 

Here is a before picture, although you cannot tell the leather ties are worn in this picture. I wore them like this twice and actually brought a foldable pair of flats in my work bag in case my shoes broke while walking around the metro stations! :) 







Fully restored!

No comments:

Post a Comment