Sunday, February 23, 2014

Upcycled Manly Trinket Box

As you may know, M and I just moved into a new place in a new city! That move led to us getting some nice new furniture also. One thing we really like to have is some sort of storage for tiny things in our dressers (*sigh*, yes, we both have so much clothing that we have to have separate dressers), so I decided to repurpose a nice, sturdy little box that my work phone came in for my husband. I wanted to make him a manly little box to keep cufflinks, tie bars and other small things in.

So I started with this:






And then I simply cut scrapbooking paper to cover all of the panels, and glued a little wood-paper tie on the front... you know, to make it manly. :)







Cute, right? Now M has something to keep his trinkets in. What a nice, quick project for a Sunday afternoon!


1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! I always like to repurpose things. Saves so much money.

    ReplyDelete