Wednesday, December 25, 2013

An Albuquerque Gem

Merry Christmas, everyone!! I thought I would use this Christmas down time to tell you about an amazing shop I came across while shopping with my husband and in-laws in Old Town Albuquerque.

Gabby's Handmade Soaps! 


First, let me say that basically our whole family loves handmade soaps, so this was an amazing find. We were really impressed with the selection, the quality, and the prices. Soaps were 5 for $20!! 


So M and I picked out some wonderful-smelling soaps, along with some shaving soap for him. We were in heaven! 

Black Raspberry was one of my favorites. 






They even had some soaps with funny names, like nasty ass, arrogant bastard, and dog's breath. The dog's breath one actually smelled really good! 


There was even this amazing little fireplace that made the place extra cozy. 


On top of the amazing soap and charming look of the shop, the owner was sooo personable. He was funny and nice, and very informative about the products they have. His son was there too, and he was just the cutest. 

Wanna know the best part? THEY HAVE A WEBSITE... AND THEY SHIP!! Any amount of their products can be shipped for a flat rate of $9. I cannot say enough good things about this place. Wanna check it out? 

www.gabbyshandmadesoap.com 

I hope you like it as much as I do! 









1 comment:

  1. Hi Emily, I came over from the Blog Hop CLIMB to try to follow you thru GFC but I see no link from which to follow.
    Just thought you might want to know. I have been by several times.
    Happy New Year, Ginger

    ReplyDelete