Thursday, April 4, 2013

Liebster Award Nomination

First of all, a big THANK YOU to Erin Toews of Mr. & Mrs. Toews for nominating me for the Liebster Award. Let me begin by saying that I will likely be copying her and spreading this out among several posts because my life has suddenly become very busy (my husband is home for a few weeks- he has been assigned to a military unit in Bahrain for a year) and it is easier on me to write short posts right now. :)



What is a Liebster Award? Basically, it is an award for up-and-coming bloggers whose blogs have less than 200 followers. Liebster, in German, means cutest, or dearest. There really is no award, or judges, or any sort of selection process. This is just a way for bloggers to recognize, encourage, and assist each other. I love it! There are a few rules the nominees must follow:

1. List 11 facts about yourself
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you by the blogger who nominated you
3. Choose up to 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers to nominate
4. Create 11 new questions to ask your nominees
5. Go to each blogger's page and let them know about their nomination
6. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link back to their page
7. Feel free to add a "Liebster Award" button to your blog to keep the recognition going

I did some research about the Liebster award and found that other bloggers had done the same. This award is mostly what you want it to be. It is passed along from blogger to blogger, and being a part of it is as simple as accepting the nomination and passing it along. If you're interested in reading more about it, you can do so here and here.

Stay tuned for the 11 facts about me, the answer's to Erin's 11 questions, and my nominees!

2 comments: