Tuesday, January 15, 2013

My Influenster Holiday VoxBox

I just LOVE trying new things. Especially when it comes to new products. I am CONSTANTLY on the quest for the perfect product, whatever category it might fall into. One thing I really don't like is wasting money. Unfortunately, I have done that way too many times, buying new products that don't work out for me.
This is why I love Influenster! I am addicted to social media and spend a ton of time online, so Influenster is perfect for me. In case you don't know, here's the deal: Influenster uses social media presence to get the word out about new products. By unlocking (fun) badges about your lifestyle, you qualify for different programs and may have a box of goodies sent to your house for you to test out! Social media addicts like me will find it easy to take pics, blog about and review different products. Each time you do this, you increase your score, and the higher your score, the more programs you will qualify for.
I have gotten three VoxBoxes so far... including the Holiday VoxBox, which was a wonderful treat to look forward to when I returned from my trip to the Middle East! Here's a shot of what was inside.

The site is just a little bit hard to use at first, but once you get the hang of it, you'll love it. Especially if you love free stuff, like me. :)

http://www.influenster.com/

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment